Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I moved!

I moved from bibelot-baby to bibelot-bb. This was long overdue. I originally began blogging when I made baby blankets and sold them at local boutique shows, hence the -baby. I stopped doing this when I was preggers with our third child...i was sick, tired and worn out from a very active 2 and 4 year old.
*
Now that our cute as a button Henry is 1, I can start projects again. I call it my d.i.y. therapy because life is hard. I don't care who you are, life's hard and we all have our way of coping. Mine is creating something new from something old, or transforming things to make them appealing and current. I am also a self proclaimed "cheap-skate", so everything I do is extremely economical but looks like you spent a ton of $$$. Best of both worlds...right!
*
I have a bunch of photos of fun and random projects I've done this last week. (Just waiting for that darn computer to get back before I can post'em)
*
And just for fun here is a pic of my sweet Mimi trying on my mom's vintage hats and jewelry...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bathing is an enjoyable time between you and your baby. Your new born baby during the first six weeks does not necessarily need a full bath every day. A soft wash cloth or cotton wool and some warm water will do to clean him up.Baby bathing is fun